- Ocean Front Rooms – Relax on decks overlooking Haystack Rock and the beautifully scenic Oregon coast.
- Convenient Location – At the south end of Cannon Beach – the most desirable beach town on the Oregon coast, with celebrated boutique shopping, art galleries and restaurants.
- Family Friendly – Our aim is to provide the perfect medium for a multi-generational family experience. The Ocean Lodge library – a beloved feature of the lodge – offers literature for everyone from our most mature to our youngest guests. We stock a vast library of movies from all genres, and games such as bocce ball, chess and cards to stimulate playful interaction. Sand castle building and beach combing remain the most favored family activities.
- Pet Friendly – A day at the beach with your dog adds a whole new dimension to your trip – balls and Frisbees are a favorite, next to seagull chasing.
- 100% smoke free
- Wireless internet
- Sleepy Monk Organic in-room coffee & coffee makers
- Mini refrigerators & microwaves
- Robes & slippers
- Flat screen TV and DVD player
- Gas fireplace
- Upscale spa-style bath amenities
- Special occasion & celebration packages available
- Cookie jar with fresh baked cookies and coffee in the lobby 24 hrs a day
- Library of games and books to borrow
- Continental breakfast including a delicious assortment of pastries, fruit, yogurt, cereal, and more
- A large selection of movies to play on your in-room DVD player (no rental fee!)
- Complimentary passes to Cannon Beach Fitness and Cannon Beach Yoga Arts
- Welcome glass of wine at check in Sunday – Thursday
- Evening wine reception in the Library, Friday & Saturday from 5:00-6:00pm
- Car Shuttle to downtown and mid town Cannon Beach – please contact front desk for details
Astoria Golf & Country Club
- Astoria Golf and Country Club facility use is available to guests of The Ocean Lodge.
- Rates: Driving range and greens fees are not included in the room rate. They are paid directly to Astoria Golf and Country Club. 9 hole rate $55, 9 hole rate with cart $72, 18 hole rate $85, 18 hole rate with cart, $115, driving range fee $10 all day.
- Clubhouse Privileges: Hospitality guests will have access to the clubhouse restaurant. Dinner reservations must be made in advance through the hotel front desk – space is limited.
- Exclusions: Limited availability for the Country Club. All tee times must be booked through the front desk in advance. The front desk agent will provide the guest with a tee time card that must be presented upon arrival to the Country Club. All tee times are based on availability and are at the discretion of the Pro Shop.
Cannon Beach Yoga Arts
- Cannon Beach Yoga Arts offers group yoga classes for all levels. Dedicated to supporting your unique expression of the art and science of yoga with knowledgeable, safe, articulate and fun instruction designed to enhance your health and well being. Guests of The Ocean Lodge may receive a facility use pass.
- One hour class – Once per day up to two people.
- Exclusions: Class size is limited -based on availability. Ask the front desk to make a reservation.
Cannon Beach Fitness
Cannon Beach Fitness use is a complimentary amenity for guests of The Ocean Lodge. Located in the heart of Cannon Beach, this fitness facility offers state of the art Nautilus commercial strength training and cardio machines. They are conveniently open from 5:00 am – 12:00 am, 7 days a week. Please inquire at the hotel front desk for your fitness facility pass code.